The ICC 2010 conference hotel is the Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center located approximately 5 miles from PPPL.
You must use this link: http://www.wyndham.com/groupeventsnew/ewrcc_innovativeconfinement/main.wnt to make reservations and secure the negotiated rate of $99 (+ tax) per night).
On the first page of the Wyndham reservations site,
Click on the orange box labeled:
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THIS EVENT NOW
On the second page of the Wyndham reservations site:
- "Corporate ID" and "Promo Rate Plan" fields should be left blank.
- The third field, labeled "Group Code," should be filled-in automatically with: PPPL FEB
- Select your preferred dates under "Book this hotel" (at the top right hand side of the page).
- Ignore the "BY REQUEST MEMBERS" fields.
- Click on the CHECK AVAILABILITY (orange box) to proceed.
The hotel offers free internet, and provides transportation (with advance notice) within a 5 mile radius that includes the restaurants in Princeton, and the Princeton Junction train station (on the New Jersey Transit commuter rail system to NYC).
The hotel offers great recreational activities including a full-service fitness center, racquet ball courts, an indoor pool, and extensive outdoor running path.
There are two on-site restaurants: Woodrow's Dining Room and the Forrestal Grille. The hotel is a 100% smoke-free environment, with 364 guest rooms and wooded views of a 27-acre campus-like setting.
Links to Local Information: http://www.visitprinceton.org/activities/
All 2010 ICC Workshop meetings and sessions will be held at PPPL.
Transportation to the meetings at PPPL from the Wyndham hotel and back will be provided by PPPL daily.
Transportation will not be provided to or from any other hotels.
Airport and ground transportation:
OLYMPIC /AIRPORTER SHUTTLE PPPL DISCOUNT:
- On the first page, enter PPPL in the "Group, Corporate or Frequent Rider ID" box at the bottom of the page
- Select "Go"
- You will then be directed to the next page which will say "Welcome to the PPPL group" at the top of the page
- Select "Reservations & quotes for transportation from (or 'to') an airport."
- Then "roundtrip" or "One-Way"
- Under "Drop off location", select: "Princeton-EWR-JFK-Shuttle"
- Select your hotel from the drop-down list:
For more information:
- Airport information: Newark International Airport (EWR - recommended), Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), and John F. Kennedy (JFK), ground travel options, and services links.